Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Butalbital/apap/caffeine Tabs 2355 Butalbital/APAP/caffeine-plus Tabs Verses Zebutal Capsules, In Generic Fiorcet? What Are The Differences?

Butalbital/APAP/caffeine-plus tabs verses zebutal capsules, in generic fiorcet? What are the differences? - butalbital/apap/caffeine tabs 2355

I noticed that you have a recipe for both. One of them is a red capsule that does not work very well, the other is a large white pill that goes like a shotgun, if I one or two.

Both are supposedly fiorcet generic migraine knows that I barbitchate contain bubatal mentioned. I have recipes, both from the same doctor, I just noticed that exashting after the capsule.

Why clutter doctor and he prescribed pills for three months? That gives me three months with the white pills, which are worth a Valium so strong, but for migraine? Why the capsule so lame?

Do not worry, I know you do not take more than prescribed white tablet. They gave me $ 30 per month from them, but 60 capsules per month less than bright red and still have a lot of them.

Your ideas please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment