Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dashboard Accessories Headlights Turn On And Then Off Once My Dashboard Accessories Come On?

Headlights turn on and then off once my dashboard accessories come on? - dashboard accessories

A little more info ...
I drive a Corolla 1998th The headlights are always automatically after a few seconds later (if dark) lights up the dashboard lights. Lights fine yesterday and then off to the second exactly my dashboard indicator lights light illuminated. I checked all the fuses, which appear to be relevant were, and it very well. Parking and dangers and all the other lights seem to find work. Is it perhaps a kind of short circuit in the wiring system of lights? I am not so clever with the maintenance of order ... Is this something I need to take to a dealer? I try to avoid that, of course, because of the cost.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avoid dealer like the plague! It seems likely that the sensors on the leg, a crossover cable, etc. It is very possible that short, so I think it is the mechanic for you could be!

Post a Comment