Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bicycle Speedometer Dirt Bike Pictures Will A Bicycle Speedometer/computer Work On My 1988 Xr200r Dirt Bike?

Will a bicycle speedometer/computer work on my 1988 xr200r dirt bike? - bicycle speedometer dirt bike pictures

I wanted a speedometer for my bike off road, but they are so expensive, so I decided to see the bikes. one I found was at Walmart http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ... I have no idea whether it would be on my dirt bike or do not work, so please help.

1 comments:

Hobs31 said...

I am not sure that the speedometer on the bike, above all, but yes, a speedometer work on your bike Dirt Bike. My friend (visited told Enduro Hare & Hound Hare Scramble / hiking trails, etc since the 60s) I have just the same last week when we talked about my TTR-125 that do not have a speedometer / odometer. Try it out! Please let me know how it works.

Post a Comment