Monday, February 22, 2010

Female Half Wigs Who Should I Cosplay? [anime/manga/game]?

Who should I cosplay? [anime/manga/game]? - female half wigs

OK, I'm the only person I like, the dollar in this issue.
I cosplayed in the past [six months]
Hiiragi Tsukasa [Lucky Star]
Yuki Nagato Witch [The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya]
Kagamine Len [Vocaloid]
H-characters [H-Game]
Buttercup [Power Puff Girls Z]

Now I'm looking for a challenge, a recent outbreak in [2 years] character.
If possible, can provide a list of anime / manga / game character [for meetings to come]
A character who has no other cosplay 7 [Massachusetts]
Please, this is not easy with the clothes of your wardrobe [as L and Light. .. Disgusting]
Something that is characterized
Wigs, if possible - not the length of the waist. [The last time I wore a wig in the waist and had a hell of a ride on a platterd tram]
Hopefully this is not a Seifuku [A skirt and shirt, a little too easy]

And if you want to know, I'll sew it myself.
As always.

More .. .. if necessary?
168 cm .. is that 5'6''
Age: Not in my twenties.
Gender: Female

"Difficult Fun Cosplay Cosplay = (do)

0 comments:

Post a Comment