Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ea Games Lotr How Much Do You Think I Could Get For My Xbox+games Online?

How much do you think I could get for my Xbox+games online? - ea games lotr

I have an original Xbox with HD cables, two controllers, the safety of the power cord and the following games (15 total):
Halo 2
TC Splinter boxes 1, 2 a.m. to 3 p.m.,
EA Sports Tiger Woods 03, Madden 04, and MVP Baseball 05
SW Battlefront SW KOTOR
MechAssault
LOTR: The Two Towers
Sega GT 02/JSRF
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (GTA 3 and GTA Vice City)

4 comments:

Kobe said...

I sold my games and similar devices for $ 150. No one was willing to pay more than that. So, if you're lucky, I would say somewhere between 150-175.

killerki... said...

CAP, not now, but what, 10, 20, holding a fortune em

killerki... said...

CAP, not now, but what, 10, 20, holding a fortune em

a l said...

Check eBay for similar items by looking to see whether a transaction group would be much more profitable than selling a single item.
This is what I do

Post a Comment