Friday, January 29, 2010

Groin Injury More Condition_symptoms I Had Groin Injury When I Was Playing Soccer Before More Than 7 Month?

I had groin injury when i was playing soccer before more than 7 month? - groin injury more condition_symptoms

i had groin injury, when I football, played in front of more than 7 months
In the first 3 weeks I was in pain and I was strugling to wailk after 3 weeks, I really started wailk, and the pain is just beginning. After an opening that has begun to run slowly. Even today, although the joke I morethan 3 minutes for the injured leg, I'm tired is right, and I can not run strengness quicker than ever, I am always on the left leg.
So if someone can give advice if you want, I even went to a doctor who tells me straight that the groin injury and just exercising. but have still not back, because I ssince is 7 months of injury.
thank u very much. halfomfriat@yahoo.co.uk

3 comments:

Declan said...

Sorry to the bearer of bad news, but the groin injury will not disappear easily. depending on the severity of them, which can last the rest of your life (if I simply say Renewable Energy) and most of the time it might take more than a year to heal completely.

keep stretching, and more sports driving lights and stop when you feel like pulling or pain.
You can also use a cream at your local pharmacy, can help.

Steven Gerrard said...

Groin injury will not disappear quickly mate.You wait or surgery.

hocfecit said...

This could trigger a snap. Which test (s) made? Do you specialize Consult a sports injury. In the UK?

Post a Comment