Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Irritated Hair Follicles On Fingers How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Hair Follicles After Shaving?

How do i get rid of dark hair follicles after shaving? - irritated hair follicles on fingers

I shave, but I do not use shaving cream. I think it is pointless

and I know that hair follicles or the dark things I see in my skin, the hair under the skin. So wondering if you make use of the shaving cream before shaving or waxing or shaving a difference too.

I tried shaving lotion (Nair and Veet), but after usedt they cause my legs itching and irritation.

4 comments:

Ash said...

You can not help but wax until it was always roots.
Get a tan.

Rose said...

Me too, and I do not normally use shaving cream. I think I might be in a position to the hair under the skin on me because my legs are very pale as my friends who do not seem to get a TAN.

I can imagine that getting rid of the wax or wax from them, and it begins at the hairline.

lifeisgo... said...

I think this is simply how their legs. I have the same problem. I also tried Nair and after-shave, not at all helpful. My legs are quite smooth, but they have a black spot in her hair. It seems better than tanned legs. My legs are the mothers of the same thing. Waxing can do better, which is the hair from the root. If you try to tell us how it works!

mandie said...

Peeling can help a little bit before shaving. You can buy a body scrub or make a. Mix salt and sugar with bath gel and rub on the legs to remove dead skin cells. Legs are too smooth after shaving.

Post a Comment